Thursday, April 14, 2011
A Thing of Beauty Award!
First, I would like to thank Deb, from Scrappin Mamma for giving me this award, Love you, Deb!
Ok, 5 things about me....hmmmm......
1. I am a single Mom of 5 gorgeous kids, ages 18 months - 8 years. 2 of those 5 are twins, the 18 month olds!
2. I have been scrapping for over 10 years, and cannot believe how the times have changed! I used to use just plain die cuts and stickers, now I barely use stickers at all, despite that I have 3 huge binders over loaded with them!
3. I am also a paper hoarder! I "have" to buy it, "just in case" I might need it.... which is why I still have paper from 5 years ago that I have never used! LOL I also save EVERY scrap of paper, "just in case"!
4. I am a messy scrapper, seriously, we are talking a red hot mess! I can't be neat, I've tried. This only applies to my scrap room, with everything else, I cannot stand clutter and chaos! LOL
5. I love to scrap because it is the ONE thing that I can do to relax and try to get a few minutes to myself. And it's so much more productive than TV, scrappers create memories for a lifetime!
I would like to share this award with: