Please join in and hop along with us for 3 days of FUN FUN FUN!!
Check out our blogs each day for new and creative projects
& a chance to WIN special prizes aka BLOG CANDY!!
The complete LINE UP is listed below just in case you happened upon this blog hop by accident and would like to start from the beginning and work your way through the hop!!
We are PROUD & EXCITED to announce that we have very SPECIAL guests in our Blog Hop Line Up just for you. Michelle from Queen of my Craftroom and her Design Team Members, Christy from Stinkin Cute Paper Piecings, Ann from Creative Kuts Designs and Members of her Design Team, Diane from The Super Paper Divas and her Design Team Members, Melissa from KaDoodle Bug Designs, MOMz Design Team Members, and so much more...
Melissa from Kadoodle Bug Designs has donated 1 FREE pattern as part of our overall GRAND PRIZE. Melissa is also posting a sales special on her website for her patterns to anyone interested so please check it out! http://www.kadoodlebugdesigns.com/ To be eligible to WIN please click LIKE on her KaDoodle Facebook page during the HOP.
Christy from Stinkin Cute Paper Piecings would love to give away a $10.00 gift coupon code to use on their website for the hop as part of the overall GRAND PRIZE!! Christy will email the winner the coupon code that will take off the $10.00 in their shopping cart. http://www.stinkincutepaperpiecings.com/. To be eligible to WIN please click LIKE on her Stinkin Cute PP Facebook Page during the HOP.
Ann from Creative Kuts would love to donate a $15 dollar Gift Certificate to the store http://www.creativekuts.com/. To be eligible go to the Creative Kuts Facebook page and click LIKE during the hop.
Corrine from Celebrating Ordinary Moments will offer one FREE printable Olivia Bear pattern as part of the overall GRAND PRIZE package.
Friday, May 6: Spring Theme
Saturday, May 7th:
NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY.
Today all the blogs in the line-up will be scrapbooking in our 24 hour CROP til U DROP event. We will post new projects as we finish them before moving on to the next project, so keep checking back and see what we've made. We are inviting all of our FOLLOWERS to join in and crop along with us! You have the option to post your very own completed projects on the Celebrating Ordinary Moments FACEBOOK page throughout the day and possible WIN a prize!!
My projects are listed at the bottom of this post~
Sunday, May 8th: Mother's Day Theme
HOP LINE UP:
1. Corrine/HOST~ http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/
2. Colleen~ http://cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE!
3. Diane/SUPER PAPER DIVA~ http://thesuperpaperdivas.blogspot.com/
4. Lisa~ http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/.
5. Tracey~ http://traceyctmh.blogspot.com/
6. Bella~ http://thescrapbookshoparoundthecorner.blogspot.com/
7. Ann/CREATIVE KUTS~http://www.creativekuts.blogspot.com/
8. Laura B~ www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/
9. Susan~ http://www.itsmesusanp.blogspot.com/
10. April~ http://www.curlsngrins.blogspot.com/
11. Carol C~ http://cardstockscissorsandglue.blogspot.com/
12. Nicolette S~ www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com/
13. Kacee McVic~ http://youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com/
14. Christy/STINKIN CUTE PP~http://stinkincutepaperpiecings.blogspot.com/
15. Linda T~ http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com/
16. Shawnee~ http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/
17. Deborah~ http://www.scrappingmamma.net/
18. Melissa/KADOODLE BUG~ http://www.facebook.com/kadoodlebugdesigns
19. Celebrating Ordinary Moments~ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Celebrating-Ordinary-Moments/184967978193658
Check back each day and throughout the day on MAY 7th to see many NEW and CREATIVE projects!!
To anyone interested I am offering BLOG CANDY. To become eligible to WIN my prize you will need to complete the following 3 things:
1. Become a FOLLOWER of my blog and leave a comment
2. Go to my Facebook page, CBC Scrapbooking and "LIKE" my page.
3. Leave a comment on my wall letting me know you are from the hop!
I will take the names of everyone who completed all these tasks and draw one random.org winner on Monday Morning. Winner will be announced on my facebook page!
And here is what you are playing for:
Thank you for taking the time to HOP with us. It has been our pleasure to present projects specifically made for this hop. Please take the time to leave comments on all the blogs during this HOP. Your ideas and suggestions help improve our blogs, web sites, Facebook pages & future hops. Thank You
Hello Hoppers and Happy Mother's Day! For my project today, I tried to a "classy, sophisicated" LO for a picture of my Nana, which I KNOW I have SOMEWHERE, but have yet to remember where I put it! I used the freebie flower and freebie butterfly from Creative Kuts and did everything in shades of grey, except for the one flower and butterfly. My Nana was like a Mother to me, she and my Grandfather raised me and they are both missed dearly. She loved butterflies and flowers, so I thought this was appropriate to showcase a special picture of her, once I find it! LOL