Friday, July 29, 2011

Scraptastical Kreations DT Challenge

Happy Friday! As you all should know, Friday starts a new DT Challenge at Scraptastical Kreations! This week's challenge, Kreate anything you want using the colors RED, BLACK & TAN, using a SK pattern of course! :)  I decided to go with another card, and even used stamps! LOL I am really trying to get the whole "card thing" down, and REALLY trying to get better at using my stamps! I have a ton of them, and they always just sit there! LOL  So, I used the Pocket Full of Love file.  I went all out on this one, as I even did the inside of the card! haha :)  The card itself and the plaid paper is from DCWV and I used Bazzill to make the paper piecing.  Hope you all like. Leave me some love if you do, or even if you don't, I am always open to suggestions and tips! :) Have a scrappy Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment