Friday, August 26, 2011

Back to School with some Style! Challenge

Hi everyone!
I have been so busy with custom orders, I have been neglecting my blog and blogger friends! So sorry, please forgive me!! :)
Today starts a new DT Challenge over at Scraptastical Kreations. This week our challenge to all of you is to send the kids Back to School with some STYLE! Create something they can bring back to school with them.  I chose to take this soup can, or maybe it was a green beans can, LOL, and make it into a pencil cup.  This is the first time I did something like this, and I am very pleased at how easy it was to make and how it turned out! I used the Whooo Loves School file and made the owl at about 4 inches and the title as well. 
There is also a Teachers Rule freebie on the website that you can go and grab if you would like to play along and use that!  Hope you all like my pencil cup and I look forward to seeing your creations on the Scraptastical Kreations fan page! :)







2 comments: