Monday, November 21, 2011

Winner, winner.... TURKEY dinner!!!!!!

First off, I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who hopped thru!!! All of your comments were so sweet, really makes my days reading them! Sometimes, when I stuck in a rut and got that "I can't scrap anything right" feeling, I go back thru and re-read old comments, to boost my mood and get the creative juices flowing again, so they all are MUCH appreciated!!!

Now, onto the winner from the Let's Talk Turkey Blog hop......
The winner is..........................................
EDWINA BROWN
who on day 1 wrote:
Edwina said... I am a follower of your blog. I love your layout. The prints and colors are fabulous! I like that turkey too. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown
and on day 2 wrote:
Edwina said... I love your turkey in the lighter colors! I think you did a great job on your card! Thanks for sharing.
Congrats to you! Please shoot me an email at co11een903@yahoo.com with your addy so I can get your goodies mailed out to you, hopefully before the holiday! :)

Again, thanks to all and I hope you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving!!

~Colleen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment