Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hope & Faith Cards: Mission 6: Cards for Emily

Good day all my Scrappy friends!
Today I am sharing a card with you that I made for a very special little girl. Her name is Emily and you can read her story here.
I would love if some of you, or ALL of you ;) would join in and make a card for this sweet girl! Love and encouragement is always important, and who doesn't like getting FUN mail?? :)
You can link your cards to the same where you read her story. :)


Just a simple sweet card. I used the "You are Fairy Loved" file from Scraptastical Kreations and some funky fibers from Making Memories. The inside says "Smile!".
Thanks for looking and have a Scrap Happy day! :)
~Colleen

2 comments:

  1. This little fairy bear is adorable!! Thank you soooo sooo much for thinking of Emily and linking up! :) She will love this!

    ReplyDelete