Wednesday, March 7, 2012

GDT Spot on Her Craftiness by Lynne Kirsch

Hey y'all!
I am so excited to be featured as a Guest Designer on my friend Lynne's blog, Her Craftiness! Be sure to pop on over and check out her blog and show her some love!
The theme for this month was St. Patty's Day... so I made this LO, using, of course, files from Scraptastical Kreations! This is the "Beary Lucky" file, with a couple of adjustments made! You all know how I love rearranging the files!
Papers used are by Stampin' Up, Coredinations and Recollections. Everything is chalked & inked and I LOVE to pop dot things to add dimension and make them POP!




Thanks so much for looking! I love reading all your comments, good or bad, so leave me some sugar! :)
Have a Scrap Happy Day!
~Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment