We also have some wonderful Blog Hop Candy sponsored by Jennifer Fox.
She will be giving away TWO dust covers ~ 1 for a Cricut Expression and 1 for a Silhouette Cameo!
To be eligible, you MUST do the following:
- go to everyone’s blog and leave a comment
- go to Jennifer’s business page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/wunderscreations and like the page
- leave a comment on her Facebook page indicating which machine cover you want ~ either Cricut or Cameo
- Winners will be announced Tuesday, August 21 on the business page.
Here is our line-up in case you get lost,
- Pamela ~ http://www.kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com
- Colleen ~ http://www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Jennifer ~ http://wunderscreations.blogspot.com
- Jenny ~ http://cccjalessi.blogspot.com
- Pam L - http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com
- Amber~ http://pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com
- Nancy ~ http://alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com
- Amanda ~ http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com
- Shawnee ~http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com
- Jennifer J. ~ http://creativecricutdesigns.blogspot.com
- Tina ~ http://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com
- Miriam ~ http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com
So, I made a quick, and I DO mean QUICK card for you all today! My little guy has been having a hard time the last couple weeks, and last night got ugly! And, of course, I am a procrastinator, so I had to do this last minute! :)
This little cutie is from Scrapping Bug Designs and I used a black glaze pen to write my sentiment on the watermelon, "Thanks a Melon" hahaha get it? ;)
Hope you like! And if you are interested in some candy.... hop on over to my fanpage, CBC Scrapbooking, hit tht LIKE button then leave me some love! I'll draw a winner on Monday to win some scrappy goodies from my personal stash! You must leave a comment or post on my fan page as well as a comment here to be eligible tho :)
Now you must crawl over to Jennifer to see what is left on the vine.
But remember… to be eligible for the candy you must follow ALL the giveaway rules above.
Thanks for hopping with us and remember…
Have fun y’all, do the watermelon crawl!