We have some FABULOUS sponsors for this hop!!!!! You MUST leave a comment on each blog in the hop to be eligible for any and all prizes.
Also, for all prizes you wish to be considered for, you MUST visit their FB pages and/or blogs, LIKE & FOLLOW, and leave a comment on FB. So, if you want to be eligible for ALL the prizes, (I know I would!) You have a bit of work to do, but I promise, it will be worth it!!!
5 Digi Stamps
Eureka Stamps : http://eurekastamps.com/ http://eurekastamps.blogspot.com/
5 Digi Stamps
QKR Stampede: http://qkrstampede.com/ http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/
$20 GC to Designs on Cloud 9 (applis to reg prices, not sale prices http://www.designsoncloud9.com; http://www.facebook.com/DesignsonCloud9
Sampler Bag from Premier Designs by Blanca
no pictue available at this time, but it is CUTE stuff!!!! And PINK!!!! :)
Rachelle Larsen ~ 5 Pink Praying for You Cards
A $25 GC to Scrapping Bug Designs!!!! (Applies to reg prices, not sale prices)
Please show Chrissy some love at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scrapping-Bug-Designs/112382888836311?fref=ts
$15 GC to Girl Boy Girl Designs (Applies to reg prices, not sale prices)
Show some <3 here =) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Girl-Boy-Girl-Designs-by-Jen-Balding/113186302038084?fref=ts
A Pink SMASH Book from Tahi Diaz!
Tahi is one of our talented Ladies in the hop, so when you get to her blog in the line up, please FOLLOW hers, as she is being so generous in donating this fabulous prize!
Please join us today, we have some very talented women wanting share their stories and art work. We have also found some wonderful sponsors for exciting Blog Candy. But today, I ask you from woman to woman, please take to heart what October means to every woman, read the stories, visit websites, and get involved. Let’s all hold hands and take this walk together…
- Pamela ~ http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com
- Colleen ~ http://www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Katie ~ http://katiesworldofcrafting.blogspot.com
- Jennifer F. ~ http://wunderscreations.blogspot.com
- Tahi ~ http://tahisscrapcorner.blogspot.com
- Tonya - http://scrappingfunwithtonya.blogspot.com
- Jennifer- http://creativecricutdesigns.blogspot.com
- Amanda ~ http://a-prata-design.blogspot.com
- Chrissy ~ http://scrappingbugdesigns.blogspot.com/
- Corry ~ http://craftncorry.blogspot.com
- Shawnee ~http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com
- Beth ~http://motherandaughterdesigns.blogspot.com
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Jen B. http://bit.ly/lhsu91
I am still going to make it, and probably few more too, have to use this paper stack somehow! :)
So, here is my last minute card. And please, do not take my last minuteness as me not taking this cause or hop seriously, because I very much do!!! But my life can get crazy and stay crazy at the drop of a hat! Y'all know how that goes! :)
For this card, I used part of the "Think Pink Mice" file from KaDoodle Bug Designs, original artwork by Kristi W. Designs.
If you would like to make a donation to the cause, you can go to Susan G. Komen for the Cure or the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc.
Now it's time for you to go to Katie's blog.
Thanks for hopping with us!