Welcome to our Creepy Crawlers and More Blog Hop!!! This is such a fun time of year! Our creative juices start flowing and it all begins at Halloween. This is probably the one time we can get really silly and SPOOKY with our projects. It’s like we become little kids again. So we gathered up some very talented Witches who wanted to show off their projects. NOW DON'T MAKE THEM MAD, BY NOT LEAVING A COMMENT! THEY HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO PUT SPELLS ON BLOGS.
And of course we have CANDY!! You have to give out CANDY on Halloween. All you have to do, to be entered into the drawing is,
- To hop to every blog and leave a comment
- Go to Jennifer’s Face Book page, Leave a comment and Like her page
Here is our line up:
- Pamela ~ http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com
- Colleen ~ http://www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Katie ~ http://katiesworldofcrafting.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer ~ http://wunderscreations.blogspot.com
- Jennifer J ~ http://creativecricutdesigns.blogspot.com
- Tina ~ http://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com/
- Miriam ~ http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com/
Here's a couple cards I have done so far. Both are using files by KaDoodle Bug Designs.
|Used 2 different KBD files for this one, Batty Bats & Spooky Pumpkin Gate|
I made my pumpkin less "spooky" tho! :)
|This is a card I made a couple weeks ago, but wanted to share it on my blog too!|
The owl is from KBD with original artwork by Kristi W. Designs.
Now it's time for you Witches to grab your Ghosts, Wizards, and Bats and jump on your broom to fly to Katie's blog
Thanks so much for spending this Halloween Hop with us! Don't eat too much candy!!! And watch out for those black cats!!!