Thursday, March 21, 2013

At the Beach

Happy Scrappy Thursday!

I have a layout to share with you all of my oldest back when he was 4. (He is 10 now, so, ya, I am a tad bit behind! lol)
I used 2 KBD files on this one, "Under the Magical Sea" & "Cutesy Sea Creatures".
"Under the Magical Sea" is 70% off this week & will soon be retiring, so get it while you can! https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgOLJkXtCDszbGymtvLoi9RfcLyyiUkuT7dvZ1_YW4uGKMxhCogs_wAlTw2yfsiQvHOkpkz2OH9DeuCBYswlvZrJWE5xHoBMlmsd9hcPl3qTOihSjwrHqqni0h7FoU1PijwVrNrdAnmInE/s1600/internet.jpg
I also added some Peachy Keen face stamps to some of my sea creatures! :)






Thanks for coming by and I hope you liked my LO!
Leave me some love peeps! :)


Have a Scrap Happy Day!!!!
~Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment