Thursday, June 20, 2013

Don't forget the Bus Driver!

School Bus Box

Tomorrow is my kids' last day of school, and while I sent in the teacher ifts last week, I still have the bus driver and the secretary gifts to send in tomorrow!

I love our bus driver! He is the best!!! I always give him a little something on the first day of school, Thanksgiving, Christmas & the last day. Mind you, these prizes are not extravagant, but little home made gifts.

THIS one is the coolest by far, I think!!! I used the "School House Trio" file by My Scrap Chick. To be honest, I was thoroughly confused when I was first trying to put it together, user malfunction, NOT because of the file!!!  BUT Val over at MSC was quick to help me & then I felt foolish because it really was easy peasy!! LOL



I put some yummy Hershey Nuggets inside, and Viola! End of the Year Bus Driver gift!!!

Items used:
Core d'nations Cardstock
Black Ink
Glue
Hershey Nuggets


Please stop by my fan page to see more of my creations, CBC Scrapbooking!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Please become a follower & leave me some love!

Happy Scrappin'
~Colleen~


1 comment: