Friday, July 5, 2013

Ticket 2 Ride

Happy Friday all!!!!

Hope you all had a fun but safe 4th of July! Me and the kiddos went to a super fun cookout yesterday and had a mini one ourselves today, complete with water balloons and frozen margaritas!! (Non-alcoholic, of course!)

It is so hot here that we came in to escape the heat for a bit and take a break. Some read, one napped and some watched TV. I scrapped! I wanted to finish my latest GDT project for Scrappy Dew!

Here is a 2 page LO using Scrappy Dew's "Carnival Theme Park-2012".
These pics are of my oldest, now 10 1/2, back when he was about 4 1/2. 
Hey, at least I'm making a dent! LOL!



These will be the first 2 of 4 I think.I still have a lot of pics, and a lot more of this file to play with, it's HUGE!!! Love it!!!
My pic is a bit crooked because the cement was so hot I was hopping from foot to foot because it was burning my feet! OUCHIES!

As always, thanks for coming by and leave me some love! 

Happy Scrappin'
~Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Colleen, this is a wonderful layout. Great set of photos as well.



    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete