Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Weekly Challenge from Creative Cricut Designs & CBC Scrapbooking

Hey hey hey!!!
It's Wednesday, and you all know what that means...... Time for our weekly CHALLENGE! Brought to you by the uber talented Jennifer from Creative Cricut Designs and yours truly from CBC Scrapbooking.

It was my turn to pick the challenge this week. Seeing how it was the 4th of July holiday, I thought a Patriotic/Red, White & Blue challenge was appropriate.

I made a 1 page LO, (it will eventually be a 2 pager!) These pics are taking you back to July 4th, 2007. My boys were 4 & 7 months. Long time ago, but it seems like just yesterday!!


I used the "All American Kids" file from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. I just got this file recently & I love it! Can't wait to make the girls!!
Here are some close-ups:

Now, for Jennifer's LO......

She used a file from Treasure Box Designs. For more details, visit her blog, Creative Cricut Designs & More. Then stop by her fan page and give her a like and some love, Creative Cricut Designs.

Have a Scrap Happy Day!!
~Colleen~




1 comment:

  1. I love your layout Colleen!!! Super cute details and look at those boys my have they grown!
    Hugs!!!
    BFF~

    ReplyDelete