Sunday, August 17, 2014

It's a FROZEN~MINION Birthday Bash!!!!

Birthday Bash!!!

My daughter and one of her friend's were turning 6 within days of each other, so her Mom and I thought it would fun, and practical, to have one BIG party!
Well, Maddie wanted a Frozen theme and Maya wanted Minions. So, we came up with a Frozen Minion theme.  The biggest problem, both themes were next to impossible to find in stores!

I hand made both girls cards.
I used several files from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs, Stickles, and sentiment stamps by Jaded Blossom.

The Minions are from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons, and again I used Stickles.

Here's a pic of the birthday girls!
Maya & Maddie!
We had 2 pinatas, 2 cakes, about 40 kids and a bounce house!
Oh! And Elsa came to do face painting!!

I also made all the goody bags, too!



I used files from SVG Cutting Files for the Elsa & Olaf bags and the Minion is again from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.


Because I had to make so many, and because I waited til the night before, I decided to use the png file and print and cut feature on my Cameo to save on time.  It worked fabulously!

Everyone had a great time and both girls thought it was the bestest party ever!
Success!

Next up will be my twins' 5th birthday..... Minnie Mouse and Dinosaurs????
Stay tuned.............

~Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment