Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wacky Wednesday's are here at Creative Kuts!!!

The Creative Team at Creative Kuts has been challenged to challenge all of you! I will be hosting a challenge every Wednesday, starting THIS week! I am going Wacky, and invite all of you to join me! My challenge is simple and fun! Take any TWO Creative Kuts files and make ONE paper piecing out of them! It can be just a piece from one and added to another, or go as elaborate as you wish! Don't forget to tell us what TWO files you used! Go Wacky!
What do you get for playing? For every pic you post on the Creative Kuts fan page, you will get ONE entry into a drawing for an Itty Bitty Kut of your choice. The drawing will be held Saturday morning, so make sure you have your pics posted by Friday night.
Can't get any more wacky than this... As an added bonus, if you play in my challenge and post a pic, for every file you purchase at Creative Kuts, (Title Kuts, Wall Art Kuts & $1 Kuts excluded!) I will give you a FREE Single Kut of your choice! That's right, you buy one and I'll buy you a single! WACKY, but REAL!
What do I get for you playing? I get to beat the rest of the Creative Team and earn bragging rights, plus a GC to go out to eat, by myself! And with 5 kids, I sure could use a night out alone!
I would really appreciate all your help in winning this challenge, and look at all the fun we will have going Wacky together on Wednesday's!
Thank you all so much and I hope to see your posts later this week!
Oh, and INVITE your friends to go WACKY with us! The more the WACKIER!!!!

I am posting an example on here for you.... these were the pool Bears I made last week and used as my blog candy for the 3's A Charm Blog Hop.  I used a BEAR from the "Taking Care of Business" file AND the "Pool Time Fun" Title Kut.  A bear here, and a couple of floaties, and VOILA! TWO files into ONE paper piecing!! How Wacky and FUN!!!
Here is another example.... This Mother/Son pair was made with Scrubbing Sam from the "Taking Care of Business" file and her dress id from the "Everybody Needs Love" file!  Simple and oh-so-cute!!

1 comment: