Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wacky Wednesday's are here at Creative Kuts!!!

The Creative Team at Creative Kuts has been challenged to challenge all of you! I will be hosting a challenge every Wednesday and I would love for YOU to join in! I am going Wacky, and invite all of you to join me! My challenge is simple and fun! Take any TWO Creative Kuts files and make a card! Feel free to go as simple or as elaborate as you wish! Don't forget to tell us what TWO files you used! Go Wacky!
What do you get for playing? For every pic you post on the Creative Kuts fan page, you will get ONE entry into a drawing for a file of YOUR choice! The drawing will be held Saturday morning, so make sure you have your pics posted by Friday night.
Can't get any more wacky than this... As an added bonus, if you play in my challenge and post a pic, for every project you post, you will have the opportunity to go shopping at www.creativekuts.com with a BUY ONE GET ONE sale! (Title Kuts, Wall Art Kuts & $1 Kuts excluded!) Buy any file, and I will buy you one of equal or lesser value. WACKY, but REAL!
What do I get for you playing? I get to beat the rest of the Creative Team and earn bragging rights, plus a GC to go out to eat, by myself! And with 5 kids, I sure could use a night out alone!
I would really appreciate all your help in winning this challenge, and look at all the fun we will have going Wacky together on Wednesday's!
Thank you all so much and I hope to see your posts on the fan page!
Oh, and INVITE your friends to go WACKY with us! The more the WACKIER!!!!

 This is a sample for you, so you get an idea of how easy this challenge is!  I made this card a couple weeks ago, but it is a great example.  I will have new cards posted today at Creative Kuts. 
I used the "My Mama" file for the word LOVE and the oval frame and then used a bear head from "Taking Care of Business".  
Hope to see you playing along and having some fun with me today! PLUS, did I mention, I REALLY want to win this challenge myself??  Because, I DO!!! LOL  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment