Tuesday, June 21, 2011

 Today I received the "Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award" from Kristy. Thank you so, so very much, Kristy for passing this awesome award on to me! Please stop by and visit Kristy's blog

The rules for the award are: 
1) Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link. 
2) To accept this award, tell 7 random facts about yourself. 
3) Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies

7 Random Facts About Me 

1. I'm a single Mom to 5, ages 21 months-8 yrs.
2. I could eat ice cream at any time of the day!
3. I am a total unorganized mess when it comes to my scrappin stuff, but ONLY with my scrappin stuff!
4. I have one tattoo.
5. I have seriously been crafty since I was at least 3 years old.
6. I have been published in 2 books.
7. Absolutely love Fall in New England.

Here are my awesome 8 blog buddies that I have chosen for the 
"Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award":


No comments:

Post a Comment