Welcome to My Dad's the Greatest Blog Hop. Today we are honoring our Dads, Grand Fathers, Uncles, and Big Brothers... Who ever made a significant, loving mark in your life? Do you remember your father being so big in your eyes, that he could protect you from anything? He was the one who would barbecue or mow the grass. He would go off to work every day and come home tired and still make time to laugh and play. He didn't mind that every Father's Day, he got a tie or slippers. He was our protector!!
Today we have some wonderful, talented women who would like to show that their Dad is the Greatest!! In case you get lost the hop starts at Pamela ~ http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com
- Pamela ~ http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com You came from HERE!
- Colleen ~ http:www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com You ARE here!
- Miriam ~ http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com Go here NEXT!
- Kristy ~ http://scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com
- Nancy ~ http://alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com/
- Ana Maria ~ http://www.shortycreations.com/
- Jamie ~ http://www.jamielindstromdesigns.com
- Cecilia ~ http://www.craftinginthenight.com/
- Eileen ~ http://scrappingactuary.blogspot.ca/
- Monica - http://www.monicascreativemadness.com/
- Robin- http://www.thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com/
- Jenny - http://cccjalessi.blogspot.com/
We will have Blog Candy!!! It’s a fun stamp set from Tim Holtz “Life’s a Journey” to one lucky winner that leaves a comment on every blog.
If you arrived from Pamela's blog, then you are on the right track.
Hey all and thanks for hopping by! Today, I am honoring my Grandfather. I never met my biological father and I was raised by my Grandparents, so my Pa was my world. He passed away back in 1991, when I was 12, and I can't believe so many years have already passed, as I can remember everything about him like he was still right here.
My LO is very simple because it is really the pics and journaling that are the main focus. All these years later and my eyes still fill up with tears when I was writing this.
Some of what I journaled about says: "When I think of you, I remember long walks in the woods and hand made walking sticks....... drinking from the hose and fresh veggies from the garden, what he used to wear, ALL the time! lol The songs he sang. How he called french fries "Chips". All the things he taught me. The games we used to play. And most importantly, the smile on his face the last time I saw him. He was and still is, everything to me. I love you, Pa.
CBC Scrapbooking and hit that LIKE button! Then leave a comment saying you are hopping by! I will pick a winner on Monday to win some some scrappy goodies and announce it on my fan page!
Thanks for stopping by. Now I must send you to Miriam to see what fabulous project she has in store for you!
Don’t forget, to qualify for the grand prize, you must leave a comment on all the blogs in the hop.