Tuesday, April 2, 2013

World Autism Day!

Happy World Autism Day!!!!!

I used this logo on a shirt I made for my son, Joey, who is 3 1/2 & has Autism.  He wasn't in the mood for pics this morning, so hopefully I'll be able to get some after school! :)

Please join us and many others around the world today in "Lighting It Up Blue" to spread awareness about Autism. Autism CAN be a good thing too!!!!

Here are the cookies I made for his pre-K class today :)


We will be showing our BLUE off month long, as April is Autism Awareness Month!!
Check out my fan page here CBC Scrapbooking to see more pics and some crafty Autism projects as well!! :)

Right now, I have a set of paper pieced Autism Awareness Boys listed on ebay that would be perfect for your scrapbooks or ASD Awareness projects! Check it out HERE! Thanks for looking and be sure to leave me some love!

Light It Up BLUE!
~Colleen~

No comments:

Post a Comment