Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hump Day = Challenge Day!

Happy Hump Day!
This week's challenge theme is SPORTS, chosen by the talented Jennifer at Creative Cricut Designs!

We BOTH ended up doing soccer LO's and BOTH used the color green!!!! We think so much alike it scares me sometimes!!! LOL

I did a double page LO of my Austin playing around with a soccer ball in the backyard back in '08! (YES, I know, I am a tad behind!! LOL)
I used the "Soccer Palz-2012" from Scrappy Dew.






And Jennifer's LO:

To get all the deets on her LO, visit her blog here.

Stop by our our fan pages, Creative Cricut Designs & CBC Scrapbooking to see all the newest happenings!!

Happy Scrappin'
~Colleen~


1 comment:

  1. Colleen, this layout is adorable. Just love the photos of your son! Nice job on the piecings as well!

    MichelleMyBelle

    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete