Saturday, July 20, 2013

Wahooooooo! I'm now a member of the Digital Delights paper piecing DT!

And for my first project, I made a 2 page LO using "Forgetful Fran"

Now, this LO is not a regular, run of the mill LO. It is made completely with SCRAPS from my multiple scrap draws! We all have them. Well, I decided I have to many! LOL But I can't throw any of it away, not even the small pieces.
So, with that in mind, I hand tore all the pieces too. Some were way too small to use any other way anyways.
I'll admit, this is not exactly how it looked in my head, BUT I still like it all the same!
My title is made of chipboard letters, yes, I have a draw or two of them too that I never use.
I've decided I need to use all this cool stuff I have, or else I'll run out of room for the new stuff I keep buying!!

You can see more great files & digital stamps by visiting the website, Digital Delights by Louby Loo

Also, come on over and LIKE me to see more of my work at CBC Scrapbooking!

Have a Scrap Happy Day!
~Colleen~


1 comment:

  1. Super cute layout Colleen and thrilled to have you onboard!
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete