Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

Happy Hump Day!!!!

This week's challenge with Creative Cricut Designs
was a sketch challenge!
I found this sketch on pinterest, and you can find in here: http://52sketches52weeks.com/?p=342, along with a ton of other sketches too!


I usually have issues with sketches, but I am getting a little better with the LO sketches.  The trouble I had with this one was getting my pics small enough. I have a tendency to ZOOM when I take pics, so not much room for cropping! I need to work on that! LOL
I also decided to make mine into a 2 pager.  




For the 2nd page, I just flipped the sketch.
These are pics of my snuggle muffin having his first cereal, around 4 months old! (He's almost 7 now, but still my snuggle muffin!)
The blue strips will be used for journaling once I look up the date and figure out what to say :)

Jennifer went with a Halloween theme, and I love all the papers she used!!! 

To get all the details of her LO, go visit her blog at Creative Cricut Designs and leave her some love!

As always, hope y'all have a scrap happy day!!!!!
~Colleen~


1 comment:

  1. You ARE progressing right along in your sketches!!! I'm just happy to see all your layouts with pictures on them! Such a super cute little boy :-)

    ReplyDelete