Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Weekly Wednesday Challenge!!!!

Happy Hump Day, People!!!

This week it's a Halloween Card Challenge!
I used the "Pumpkin Boo" file from Designs on Cloud 9. I thought the piecing turned out so cute, and was SURE it was going to fit on a 5x7 card..... until I measured it! Just a hair too tall!! Dang it!
Well, my "card" quickly became a treat bag! I have lots of goodies to make for people, so this one will be for our awesome bus driver! I'll fill it with candy and other goodies (if I don't eat all the candy first! lol)



Jennifer managed to abide by the rules and make an actual card!!
Here's a peek, but to get all the details, please visit her blog and leave her some lovin'!


Cute, right?? :)

Also, be sure to visit our fan pages to see lots more cards, layouts and paper piecing creations!

&

Also, for all your other scrapbooking needs, we both sell items on eBay!
You can find Jennifer's items here: http://www.ebay.com/usr/mylittlescrapbookhaven

And you can find my listings here: http://www.ebay.com/usr/co11een903

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'
~Colleen




2 comments:

  1. Rules are made to be broken are they not?! I still love your project and I should really get started on the treats since I am down to 29 days left in the month. Super cute bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes these are too cute. You should link them up over at 2 Creative Chicks, in the challenge and then in the Spooktacular Linky party.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete