Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Weekly Wednesday Challenge!!!

Happy Hump Day!!!!

We are back with another challenge!! It was my pick this week, but I kinda forgot to pick something til last minute, so it turned into an "Anything Goes as Long as it is a LO" Challenge! LOL

I had some major scrap-block when I sat down to do my LO. I couldn't decide on anything. I started milk and cookies LO, didn't like it. Then I started a Princess LO, couldn't get into it. After a couple hours (literally) I decided I would take the FIRST paper stack off the top of my pile and make something with that, no matter what! Well, it happen to be an "All Season's" pack by Recollections. So I flipped thru it, and liked the Fall colors. Within 2 minutes, I knew what I was doing, what pic I was going to use and had it all laid out, minus the piecings!  Now, I am still missing the pic, so bare with me. LOL

Here is the pic that will go on this LO:




And here is my LO:


Pretty fitting, right?? LOL I used the "A Bunch of Turkeys" file from Treasure Box Designs.
I am pretty impressed with how it came out, especially considering the issues I had before hand! :)

Jennifer decided to start her Project Life adventure, and I am pretty impressed with her first "LO"!! PL seems way too overwhelming to me, so I have yet to start it, but her pages make me want to do it real bad!!!

For all the deets on her PL adventure, head to her blog, Creative Cricut Designs!
Also, be sure to check out her fan page, Creative Cricut Designs to see more of her work!!

As always, you can see more of my work on my fan page, CBC Scrapbooking and you can place your custom orders thru there as well!

Have a scrap happy day!!!!!!
~Colleen

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU!! You are just the sweetest person that I know, you know that!? Your family picture is perfect and look how tiny your kids are and you are a beautiful soul <3. I am so happy that we have became BFFs and couldn't image a day without you in it!

    ReplyDelete