Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all! 


Now, some call me crazy. Some say I'm insane. Lots of people tell me I do "too much". And while all of that may be true, I still love doing what I do for my kids' teachers, classroom aides, therapists and the bus driver! Truth is, I wish I could do more.
I am "that Mom" who makes them baked goods, makes them hand made gifts for every holiday and sends in school supplies whenever I can.
My kids have been very fortunate to have some of the bestest teachers I have ever known!  
Joey's teachers & therapists have helped him reach milestones we thought he may never reach.
I don't do it for the "thank you's". I do it to say THANK YOU.  Truth is, I am thankful EVERYDAY for these fine people, and I like to show it when I can!
That being said, I made some yummy breads for their Thanksgiving treats! Cranberry & pumpkin!
Then I wrapped them up, tied some twine around them and attached a cute tag I made using files from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.



I made 18 all together!

Happy Thanksgiving! And stay safe!

Happy Scrappin'
~Colleen~



No comments:

Post a Comment