Friday, November 1, 2013

LSHD Weekly Challenge: Jeepers Creepers!

Hope you all had a fun filled Halloween!
We sure did!
We now have enough candy to open a small candy store! :)
Every year, we go to a friend's house for home made pizza, Halloween treats and trick or treating.  It is always a blast, and always a lot of kids in great costumes!  We've been going for about 5 years now, since our boys started Kindergarten together!

As you all know, I am a couple, OK, a few plus a couple, years behind on my personal scrapbooking. So, I am not sure WHICH year or for WHICH kid this LO will be used for, but it WILL be used!! I just need to find and print out pictures!


Little Scrap of Heaven Designs has their weekly challenge going on, and it's a "Jeepers Creepers" Challenge. I saw this as a good opportunity to kill 2 birds with one stone! :)
You have til Sunday night to join in, so hop on over and play along!!

Have a Scrap Happy Day!!!
~Colleen~

No comments:

Post a Comment