Sunday, June 15, 2014

Baseball Pages!!

Play Ball!!!!

Ugh..... I know.... I have been neglecting my blog for what seems like forever! I'm sorry!!!
Baseball has taken over my LIFE for the last 2+ months!!
I have 3 ids playing this year, in 3 different divisions, across 3 different towns.  It's been hectic to say the least!

I have been scrapping, a little here and there, and have a few LO's to share today!
These are some of the LO's I made for Austin's teammates.  He was on the Sacramento River Cats this year and had some awesome coaches as well!
Click HERE to see the Coach's Gifts!}

Files used for these are mostly by Little Scraps of Heaven Designs, however the "Baseball" title used on a few is by My Scrap Chick.




All the parents loved them. but the kids loved them even more!!  That made my heart super happy!

As always, thanks for coming by an I would love for you to come LIKE my fanpage CBC Scrapbooking!

Happy Scrappin'!
~Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment