Saturday, June 21, 2014

End of the Year Teacher Gifts

ORANGE you Glad it's Summer?

My kids' last day of school was the other day, and I always make the teachers, (and the bus driver, bus monitor, teacher aides, school secretaries, and school therapists) something for and end of year gift.  
I saw this idea on Pinterest, you can find the original post HERE, and thought it was super cute and perfect for the end of the school year!

I bought a whole bunch of orange stuff, FUN stuff, like bubbles, frisbees, candy, water balloons, cups, shot glasses, oranges, tic tacs... anything I found that was orange!
For the bags, I bought plain white gift bags and decorated them using my Cameo and MTC and "Got Juice? Mice" file by Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.

I also used the scalloped circle from "Lots of Labels" to make the tags.
I made a total of 22 of these bags. I think I could make this mouse in my sleep! haha

They were a huge hit with everyone tho!  Everyone thought they were super fun! Mission accomplished!

Thanks for coming by and I would love for you to come by my fan page, CBC Scrapbooking to see more of my work!

Have a Scrap Happy Day!
~Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment