Thursday, March 6, 2014

Scrappy Thursday!!

As many of you know, Dr. Seuss' birthday was on March 2. My kids celebrated his birthday in school on Monday, so I have a few LO's to make!
Thankfully, Little Scraps of Heaven Designs has this cute new file "Fun to Have Fun" so it has made making these LO's super easy, and FUN!
My 7 yr old had to make a hat at home to wear, and he actually won 1st place for "Tallest Hat"!
Here's a LO I made for his school book:
I made the title in MTC and used the cat's hat.

My 5 yr old made a hat in school and on it she wrote, "I Love to Read!", which she does!
Using the same file, here is the LO I made for her book:



Obviously, I still have to print out the pics, but my LO's are ready and waiting!

Thanks for popping by and I would love for you to follow me and come like me on facebook, CBC Scrapbooking!

Happy Scrapping!
~Colleen~

No comments:

Post a Comment