Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Project Life

Project Life is a Project!

Well, I finally made another attempt at a PL spread.  I put 2014 on hold and did last week instead. I was hoping if everything was still "fresh" in my mind it would be easier. It wasn't. lol
I am almost embarrassed to admit that it took me 3 days to do this, THREE DAYS!


I have used a few different files from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs to accent and embellish.

I should add that I have used one of my FAVE embellishments as well.... STICKLES!  Who doesn't love a little sparkle?? :)
I am linking this up and entering the current challenge at Bimini Moose, so check it out and link up your PL pages! :)

As painstaking as it is for me, I really want to keep doing it.  So if you have any tips for me, leave them in the comments! :)

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love for you to become a fan on facebook, CBC Scrapbooking.

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'!

~Colleen 

4 comments:

  1. I love the ticket stub and die cuts included!
    Thank you for Linking Up at Bimini Moose! Your project is featured on our Facebook Page in the current challenge album and linked to your blog! Congrats!
    ~DT Janis
    Bimini Moose Challenges Page
    Bimini Moose Blog Posts
    Bimini Moose on Facebook
    Bimini Moose on Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures and details you included in this awesome PL layout! There's nothing wrong with taking 3days to complete a couple pages! I will often leave my binder out and just add things to it as I have time. I feel like I have time to think about it this way and maybe would have missed adding little details if I had hurried. Take your time, enjoy what you're doing - have fun! Your finished product looks awesome!
    Thank you for Linking Up at Bimini Moose! ~DT Karla
    Bimini Moose Challenges Page
    Bimini Moose Blog Posts
    Bimini Moose on Facebook
    Bimini Moose on Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen,I LOVE that you are doing PL :) I mean after all you already have the supplies lol thank you for sharing your PL pages and joining our challenge over at Bimini Moose.your pages look great,I LOVE them!!! keep it up!!! BM DT <3 elecia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this page and think you are doing great at PL! Your page is really fun and eye catching. Keep at it and new tricks and techniques will come along. Thanks for linking up with Bimini Moose - DT Jen

    ReplyDelete